Moving the Podcast

I started this podcast with the intention of getting a stand alone website to host the content. Since then, I have learned more than a few things and then some. It just doesn't make sense to me to have the same information available in two places.  I have decided to move the podcast over to Podbean.

Blocks Paper Scissors

Nothing will change about this podcast other than, we will be able to spend more time making the podcast and not trying to put it everywhere. This blog has been a great start and I hope you will continue to listen to Clyde and I talk about TAB and art education. This will stay up for 30 more days but will not be updated. After that time. I will remove it from the blogger site.

Thank you for listening. See you on Podbean :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocks Paper Scissors Podcast #4 - Road Trip